Saturday, December 5, 2009

Who here likes ballet?

BALLET RULES? It's awesome! What do you think?



Who here likes ballet?plays



i mean i like ballet a little i used to be in ballet it was fun when i was younge because i was in ballet when i was younge so it was fun when i was younge.



Who here likes ballet?opera ticket opera theater



It's just a disguise ......Honest !
My friend dances ballet, but I am more into hip-hop and jazz ( yes I know, those two are quite different)
i %26lt;3 ballet. ive been dancing ballet since age 4 and i loved it evur since. soon i will be getting my pointe shoes and i am soooooo excited.
ballet is the form of dance i always did best at, but its not my favorite. i much prefer lyrical because i get to use a lot fo the same moevements, but it isnt as rigid.
I FREAKING LOVE BALLET! Anyway... Yesh. Ballet is amazing. I love it. I love pointe. I adore every aspect of it. Dancing ballet makes me happier then I've ever been in my entire life.
Your absolutely right. Ballet is amazing!! So it Pointe!! And Lyrical!! lol I love dance with a passion. It is hard work but it is so beautiful and graceful. I love Ballet/dance with all my heart!
Well I have been dancing for 13 years I am 15.



I have found that Ballet is something you must have a passion for or you do not have anything at all. It is hard work at times but I have danced through it. I have been in the nutcracker for 8 years in a row every year moving further up in it. I started pointe at 9 years so I was able to try out for Clara and I have gotten it for 6 years. I am not a part of swan lake I LOVE that ballet we go from school to school In Maine and I will be able to be part of the Portland ballet. I am rather excited.



So I love ballet hah. I must agree it does rule.
i've been doing ballet since i was 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO BALLET!!!!!
i agree.
I hav been doing ballet from a very young age..I think its great...its the best dance ever.Ballet Rules!!!!!!!
i've been in ballet since i was three and i'm 14 now. i love it!!!! ballet is like the foundation for all other types of dance. i mean i still do like jazz and tap and modern but i love ballet!! i'm currently doing the grade 6 checcetti exam. i'm soooooo glad someone else luvs ballet!!!
Yes. I LOVE Ballet.
i love/hate ballet ! love it cuz it's dance, hate it cuz it's so hard !!
well in my opinion ballet is just kind of boring. no offense or anyhting but its just not my thing. i only take so i can be a better dancer and well, because i have to. sry but my fav style of dance woud have to be lyrical or watever u wanna call it.



???

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan