Thursday, December 10, 2009

I'm starting @ a new ballet school 2day!?

I'm so excited coz 2day i'm stating @ a new ballet school! i have been doing ballet for 5 years already though... i'm just a bit paramoid coz we r only alowed 2 wear a leotard and tights... i feel that i have fat thighs and i'm worried i will look fatter than all the other girls...



I'm starting @ a new ballet school 2day!?soap opera



Doesn't matter if you look fatter than the other girls - if you are serious about dance and you practice like you should the thighs will take care of themselves.



All you need to worry about is being the best you can be - if you are worried about your thighs then you are not focusing on what is important - the dance!



Good Luck!



I'm starting @ a new ballet school 2day!?city opera opera theater



If your thighs look too fat in that ballet school, I think you should choose a different one. As any professional will tell you, ballet is all about the thighs.
Hi - I bet you every other girl is worrying about the same thing !



If you love ballet as much as it sounds like you do - forget about your thighs %26amp; just dance !



Enjoy !!
this sounds like a more strict studio. if u want to continue to dance, u will have to get used to wear just a leo and tights. if ur not ok with that, u need to switch studios and go to a more layed back place. also, no offense, professional companies look for stick thin ppl, so keep that in mind too
dont worry about looking fat!!dancing is about having fun, not about whos the most anorexic or fattest person there
dont worry about how u look, its on the inside that counts, and just have fun with it! the teachers arent going to critique u on hoe u look. hope i helped!
Hey, I went through exactly the same thing when I changed ballet schools. I used to wear a wrap skirt ALL the time so when I had to wear just a leo and tights I felt so uncomfortable! I just lost a bit of weight and after a while I felt absolutely fine! Don't worry about any of the other girls..they probably have the same problems are you! =]
hey i ur a ballet dancer your definately gonna have good thighs. I am a professional hiphop dancer, i used to always "think" my thighs were fat and id never wear tights. But i went back to ballet 2 years ago and im in ballet 6. Your THIGHS R NOT FAT. And if you are self concious just work your thigh muscles out and theyll get firmer and thinner!!!!!



hop you doo well @ your new ballet school! Remember Your a dancer, any dance audition or class youll take throughout your life will have better and worse dancers than you. Youll have fatter and thinner girls , All u have to worry about is doing YOUR BEST. Dont be paranoid because they are all their for the same reason as you, to DANCE, if your a dancer than just be confident in yourself!!!!



Dance circles around those twig legg girls.



are you in pointe? or just ballet??
Here's one thing you should know: Don't worry about feeling fat! All of the girls in my ballet school are like anorexic twigs and I'm the only one who has a body. I get all the better parts because I'm different and unless you go to School of American Ballet or Tokyo Ballet School, they will pick based on 1: height but most of all, 2: technique and passion. Even if you looked the same as them, you need to have the eyes that make you look alive and passionate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan