Thursday, December 10, 2009

American Eagle ballet sneakers?

I ordered a pair of ballet sneakers from AE today:



http://www.ae.com/web/browse/product.jsp...



Does anyone have these? If so, are they comfortable? And oh yeah, what should I wear with these? I have a lot of Aeropostale tank tops and polos. Thanks :D



*Oh, and I know I posted this before, but the link messed up.



American Eagle ballet sneakers?opera cd



I really hated the comfort. The heel literally ripped open after 1 month. I personally didn't enjoy them, but since you already bought them, it's too late to get rid of them.



But they are cute, that's for sure!



American Eagle ballet sneakers?opera singer opera theater



cute shorts and a tank would be cute
they gave ne a blister........

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan