Saturday, December 5, 2009

Doeas anyone have online information on tips for ballet?

I've been trying to learn ballet for the longest period of time now but there's always been some hindrance. It's a bit frustrating and I've decided to take it in my own hands to look every where possible for information describing the ballet technique. I found one article on tips for barre work, which helped tremendously, but I just can't find anymore information. If anyone knows where I can find descriptive articles on ballet technque or even of books, or in that light any other advice please help me out. I am a dancer and this really would help me in my other froms of training. Thank you.



Doeas anyone have online information on tips for ballet?paramount theater



www.dance.net is a dance forum and some threads really provide great info.



www.youtube.com has few ballet videos.



http://www.abt.org/education/dictionary/... it is a dictionary on ballet.



Doeas anyone have online information on tips for ballet?theatre opera theater



Don't try to learn it on your own! You'll never be able to do it, you need someone to correct your technique. Go to a dance school no matter how frustrating it is.
Well, get a good book with pictures and diagrams. Then, find a nice piece of classical music with a good rhythm. But there is no better way than to take an actual class with an instructor. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan