Thursday, December 10, 2009

Gays in ballet?

Why are there so many homosexual dancers in the field of ballet?



Gays in ballet?opera.com



Because, often but not always, gay men can be graceful and rhythm orientated.As the first answer mentioned, many gay men are just good dancers.They are freed from inhibitions and are able to move their bodies to music with soul and spirit.However, I know straight men who do ballet and I am gay and I don't or couldn't even if I wanted to.I don't have the grace or physical capability to do what they do.



Gays in ballet?amc theatre opera theater



coz they dance well! duh!
duh... too, i'm agree with ice man answer......
You may be astonished to learn that there are an equal number of heterosexual men who avidly participate in the ballet. What profession allows a man to be so close and intimate with a woman outside of sexual intercourse except ballet?



I agree with BuckFush: I am gay and I can't dance my way out of a paper bag!
You may think you see more gay men in the Ballet, but its just a place where men can feel free to express themselves in a way they cannot normally in society.



But, ladies, if you are not going after the straight male ballet dancers, then you are a fool. I mean, they have the most tight bodies I've ever seen!
I have a friend who goes to the ballet school in town and there are just as many straight men there as there are gay men. People just tend to think that they are all gay because of stereotyping.
Because they have deceived themselves to believe that they are women and can hide in ballet to hide their masculinity. They don't want to be real men... that is why

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan