Thursday, December 10, 2009

Black patent ballet flats - yes or no?

I've seen a few girls in shiny black patent ballet flats. I'm undecided...Anyone own a pair? Do they not get sweaty? and do they keep their shine being really thin leather?



Black patent ballet flats - yes or no?secure browser



I live in my ballet flats, they are so comfortable and No my feet dont get sweaty. They are so nice and a big YES!



Wear them with like leggings and a denim skirt they look good.



Or even with skinny jeans.



Definitely invest in a pair, and get loads of colors aswell, so they go with all ya clothes.



Black patent ballet flats - yes or no?home theater opera theater



yes
patent leather is not sweaty (any more than other leather) but you have to not scuff them as scuffs dont polish out.



but dont wear at all if you have large feet, they will make them look bigger.
I have a pair, it's not the shiny ones, but they're very comfortable. I bought them when I was pregnant with my daughter two years ago and they're still hoding up good ( a friend thought they were new). They don't get sweaty. and as much as I hate to wear shoes I like wearing those.
I have a pair. I love them!



My feet sweat a little in everything because it is usually hot where I live (Florida). But i dont sweat in them any more than any other kind of shoe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan