Thursday, December 10, 2009

Are those ballet type shoes appropriate for prom?

My date is my height, so I don't want to wear heels.



My dress isn't your typical prom dress. It's tea-length, with a chiffon overlay that goes down farther. The whole dress is pink.



So, would those ballet-type flats be appropriate?



Are those ballet type shoes appropriate for prom?concert tickets



Sure, I actually think that would be quite cute. Id get a silver ballet flat, so it doesn't look so "matchy"



Are those ballet type shoes appropriate for prom?theater seating opera theater



Not really but if you must, you must.
Absolutely!!! Think about it... Everyone takes their shoes off @ prom anyways. I knew some girls who wore flip flops. I would definately wear flats (only if it is a long dress.) Nobody sees your feet anyways.
Sure, maybe just not the rubber-sneaker type. Get the ones that are more dressy.
Sure why not? They're definitely in style right now....very cute....and it would save you from a LOT of pain so you could concentrate on your hot date instead of your screaming in pain toes!
sure, I think those would be great! I wore white satin ones with my wedding dress. You could even dress them up with a little lace or rhinestones if you wanted them to be a little fancier!
if they look good with the dress and you love them then absolutely. just make sure your dress doesnt drag all over the floor and get ruined. oh what i would do to go back to my prom!!
I actually think that flats are a good idea for prom, especially because you'll be dancing, a lot of girls end up taking off their shoes to dance, but wearing flats, you won't have that problem.



And it helps the height issue.



As long as the flats are more formal, I think it'd be cute.



Have fun. ?
sweetie it is your body and if you have the balls to wear em then by all means do it



a friend of mine is wearing converse hi tops with her dress



i am wearing gold gladiator sandals



and my reason is that it will be easier to dance in and my bf is my height too



ballet flats are totally cute



just as long as you look nice and not all short and stumpy because tea length dresses tend to shoeten a person



i say go for it
I don't think it would be appropriate, nor do I think it would look good with your dress, but it could? Also, you could try kitten heels, or a very very low heel shoe. Have fun at the prom =]
I don't think so. But maybe after prom. If u go to a party after the prom. Maybe u can find a low heels so u won't be as much taller than your date.
Normally no, but being that your date is ur height and the style of dress your wearing, I think it'll be cute.
if they're really really cute and go well with your outfit, sure. but a lot of people wear them to school on like no special occasion. but today i saw this really cute like creme silk pair.



sure, for prom. good luck!
yea, they are appropriate but they have to be formal its actually a good idea because they're more comfortable to dance and have a good in. by the end of they night your feet wont be hurting. good luck. have fun at your prom
If wearing them will make you feel comfortable then you should wear them. Why not? Plus they have all kinds of styles so I'm sure that you will find some that go perfect with your dress. Just remember that you want to be happy with your pictures because when you look back at them you don't want to be hating the fact that you don't like them because you wont ever be able to have a second prom!
sure it is! since these are in style right now...y not!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan