Saturday, December 5, 2009

Looking for a Ballet Dancer??? In Cowra NSW??

I need someone to teach me a thing or two, I need a experience Dancer to help me from the basis of contemporary... plz help me.



I have had previous Experience in ballet Im 14 and need to ellaberate on my skills.



Looking for a Ballet Dancer??? In Cowra NSW??ms stress



Cowra Ballet School



Classes in Classical Ballet, Jazz, Tap, Afro / Contemporary are held in the Dance Studio for students from 3 years to adults.



Students are prepared for exams, concerts and performances for local organisations.



Contact details



Dance Studio - Lynch Street,



Cowra NSW 2794



6 Binni Creek Road,



Cowra NSW 2794



Ph: (02) 6342 2975



Fax: (02) 6341 1217



janmun@ozemail.com.au



Areas serviced: Cowra, Canowindra, Grenfell



Contact person: Jan Munday



Coordinator / Secretary



Ph: (02)6342 2975



janmun@ozemail.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan