Saturday, December 5, 2009

Which Payless Ballet Flat to Buy? :S?

Hi! Help me out here plz! The Easter sale is going on in Payless. I don't have any ballet flats :P I wanna buy black ones. They would go mostly with everything. I have two options.



1. http://www.payless.com/Catalog/ProductDe...



2. http://www.payless.com/Catalog/ProductDe...



Which one do you like? Which one should I buy?



Plz don't say 'none' :P



Thanks for taking your time and answering!



Which Payless Ballet Flat to Buy? :S?performing arts



I love to go to payless, i have both of them! let me tell you about each one:



The first one Millie Bow- very cute, it covers all of your toes unless you have long ones. The material is soft and flexible. Howver, if your big toes is big, and the index one is small, if you walk, there will be a huge indent where the gap is. It can get noticeable. Also, if you stand/walk in it for long periods of time, it can get uncomfy.



The second one Cherish Flat: Also very stylish. It shows more of your toes, which can be sute if you prefer that style : )



It is way more comfy than the first one, you can walk in it for longer periods of time. The bottom is more "non-slip" than the first one. Very cute, the material is harder in the front with the ruffles, and softer in the back.



Overall, i love both of them, so its up to you to decide. remeber these are what i have experienced and might be differetn than yours.



if i had to choose, i would go for teh second one for COMFORT. the first one is much more cuter and stylish though.



0 0



%26lt;



U



Which Payless Ballet Flat to Buy? :S?binoculars opera theater



I like the second ones the best



They are so cute!



=)
idontkno if i like the 2nd ones.



so i would go with the first. :]
I like the first ones, because i like the ribbon. I dont know why
the first one! i have it in white =]
you should come to www.stylesaler.com
second ones,i love the strap on them. :]



they are both really cute though.



I love the ribbons on the first one, but i'd go for the second ones. the first ones seem to dressy.
I tried on the first ones before and they were pretty unconfortable....but that's just me.



I like the second ones. They are really cute! I need some too....maybe I'll get those too hehe



They are pretty!
1st one!



=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan