Thursday, December 10, 2009

So i want to dance ballet...?

i want to learn ballet i am 13 years old so i dunno if i can or where...



my friend has been doing ballet since she was little but i think it looks so cool! so i like in Milw, WI so any ideas?



So i want to dance ballet...?theatre



you live near me...I live in waukesha. I'm 14. The milwaukee Ballet school...go there. It's next to the waukesha county fair office and its in a little strip mall type building next to a little barber shop ...My friend went there and she's very good. I'll try looking in the phone book for some other places ...though i can't promise all the ones I list all offer ballet.



*Academy of dance arts- all ages ......in Brown Deer



*Accent on dance studios....waukesha



*Anita's dance center....muskego



*Arabesque Dance studio.....West Allis



*Art in motion School of dance......East side of milwaukee



*Ballet Guild LDT.....Hartford



*C M Dance Studio.....doesn't say where



*Csaa Di Danza.......New berlin



*Castle of the arts....New Berlin



*City Ballet theatre......Milwaukee



*Dance academy LDT....elm grove



*Dance defined Studio....new berlin



*Dance Repertoire....West aliis



*Dance Tracks (I feel the need to mention that I HIGHLY dislike this place and encourage you to chose somewhere else)..the place is in waukesha



*DanceWorks Inc ......water



*Donna Jean's School of dance...south sussex and elm grove



*Elation Dance Center.....Delafield



*Encore Dance Studio......Men Fls



*Encore Dance Studio.....Cedarburg



*5678 Dance Studio LLC....Ocanomowauk (i spelled that wrong)



*Fred Astaire Dance Studio....Brookfield, "Downtown", Menomonee Falls, Mequon, Pewaukee, and Wales



*Gayle's Dance Studio...Milwaukee



*Geri Sawer School of dance...Glindel



*Giraud Studio of the arts......New berlin



*Hansings' school of dance....Ocnmw (haha I abbriviated it this time)



*Hartford Dance academy....obviously Hartford...



*Kellar Dance Studio(where I take dance!).....downtown waukesha and wawatosa



*Lake shore dance.....Saukville (wherever that is)



*Lisa Marie Dance studio....West aliis



*Metro Milwaukee Ballet Center.....West allis



*Milwaukee Ballet school ( Very good place) ....waukesha, fox point, Brookfield



*Mirror Image dance academy....west bend



*Miss Beckt LLC....Ha Cor



*Miss Connie's Studio of dance....Wawatosa



*Nancy Dianne Studioof dance LTD....Germantown



*Nacy Steifert North Shore Dance Studio...Mequon



*Next Step Dance Studio......Oak Clark



*Odyssey Dance School...Greenfield



*On your toes dance studio....Milwaukee



*Salto dance studio...Waukesha



*Silverado Country Kickers.....greenfield



*Studio 21 POm and dance......Oak creek



*To the pointe Fine arts Education....hartland



So yea...lots to choose from...if you want the numbers tell me for which ones and ill add them. otherwise look on pages 403 through 405 of the yellow pages under "dance instruction" The YMCA also has some lessons but the course has already started. Personally, I highly suggest the Milwaukee ballet school. go to http://milwaukeeballet.org/ for more info on it. I take lessons at Kellar Dance Studio but thats in downtown waukesha. Ask your friend where she takes dance...that should be a good place to start as well, chances are very slim you'll be in the same class but you'll work your way up with practice over the years. Hope i could help some...I'm really glad you want to join!!!! Of course you can and don't give up! (its much harder then it looks) You CAN do it and its a lot of fun. Best of luck and keep a positive attitude!



So i want to dance ballet...?opera music opera theater



Hmm.. Does your friend live in the same town as you then?? Not sure what to tell you as far as where to sign up but I think thats great. I was in ballet when I was younger. One of the best ones in 1st grade and the dance instructor wanted to put me dancing with the high schoolers but I was shy and didn't know the older girls so I held out and didn't.. I continued to dance til I had health problems that caused me to drop dance and swimming. I think you should go for it, its not too late. Practice makes perfect! Give it a try! Best of luck!*
Good for you. No interest in ballet myself, but yeah.
Hi, I think you should go for it
You can totally take dance. I go to a studio in Florida and a bunch of people just joined and a lot of them are older than 13 and they are really good for beginners.
hey i want to do ballet too and i want to become a professional so if u wanna chat sopmtimes about dance then email me

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan